Intellicene Celebrates Platinum-Level Win in Security Today New Product of the Year Awards for Symphia 8.0
MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 18, 2023—Intellicene, the trailblazing pioneer in intelligent security management solutions, announced today Symphia 8.0 won the platinum-level award in the Threat Intelligence category of Security Today’s New Product of the Year Awards.
Annually organized, the Security Today New Product of the Year Awards salute notable achievements in security technologies. The program highlights manufacturers whose groundbreaking products elevate security operations globally.
Symphia 8.0 is a powerful and flexible intelligent security management system that incorporates a variety of unique functionalities to deliver unequaled capabilities for security leaders and SOC managers. Notable features include:
- Symphia Intelliview®: An industry first, this powerful converged interface provides video-centric operational control of the entire security operations center. Able to transparently integrate with multiple disparate VMS platforms simultaneously, Intelliview gives operators an intuitive, unified interface that streamlines management of complex security networks.
- Integrated Incident Management and Response: With its class leading NowForce application, Symphia 8.0 enables faster and more effective incident management, engagement and response. Leveraging Intelligent algorithms and tight collaboration between operators, resources and responders, NowForce delivers the right information, to the right person at the right time to maximize response effectiveness.
- Intelligent Data Filtering: Security operators often must manage overwhelming amounts of data and alerts. Symphia 8.0 uses intelligent algorithms and flexible SOPs to help filter out unwanted noise and focus on critical incidents. With Symphia Insight, operators can gain a birds-eye view of their operations to better understand trends and areas of concern to help prioritize resources.
- BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) Approach: Symphia 8.0 is an open platform that is designed to be highly flexible, allowing organizations to integrate almost any device or system they wish to use, making it future-proof and adaptable to rapidly evolving technologies.
- Real-Time Situational Awareness: By gathering data from a wide array of systems, Symphia 8.0 provides real-time insights that allow for quick response and mitigation of security events. This level of real-time understanding enhances situational awareness, critical in handling security operations.
“Earning the platinum-level Security Today New Product of the Year Award is a noteworthy achievement for us,” said Alan Stoddard, CEO, Intellicene. “This accolade is a testament to our relentless focus on creating flexible, smart, and open security solutions for our clients. Symphia 8.0 is our blueprint for a more secure future for mission-critical organizations across the globe.”
This win highlights Intellicene’s commitment to leveraging the power of Intelligence to help security practitioners be more effective, efficient, and proactive in implementing their risk management strategies. In a world where security concerns are constantly evolving, Intellicene remains at the forefront of ensuring the safety of mission-critical organizations.
Intellicene sits at the nexus of awareness, insight, and action. Our mission is to help organizations worldwide harmonize security, business continuity, and risk management to protect what matters most. By delivering integrated, intelligent software platforms that help you better understand and respond to mission-critical events, Intellicene empowers you to manage the most complex security and business operations efficiently. From mobile applications and AI-driven analytics to infinitely scalable software and intelligent devices, we’re building advanced technology that raises the bar and makes the world safer. For more information, visit http://www.intellicene.com.